Saturday, May 5, 2012

Oh Heyyy!

Hello Everyone! I did not forget about you!

Midterms grabbed ahold of my brain and refused to let go until I was no longer a functioning student but more like a shell of where one once was.

Anyway, have no fear I am back!

Updates!
First:
The first couple weeks of my blog was kind of a blur. I was just trying to get as much out as possible to get a strong base to start with. But I have now created a timeline for each week so there will be a schedule of what is coming out each week. Here is what you can expect:
Monday: Post highlighting one food item or company that has worked for me or has shown great strides in being allergy friendly. I love hearing from other people what foods they eat so I thought this would be helpful.
Wednesday: Post highlighting a product non food related that has made my life easier. This could be anything from Epi-Pen holders (coming soon!) to makeup.
Friday: My big post! This post will be where I pick a hot topic I want to highlight and just generally talk about. These will be pretty meaty.
Sunday: Recipes! Yayyy. Since Sunday is the day I treat myself and the one day I don't have school or work I figured this would be a good day to show some different dishes I make!
Second:
I have mentioned in my earlier posts I was hoping to go to Italy this summer. I really wanted to be able to take this opportunity and use this blog to show that traveling with food allergies is possible. However the program was just way too expensive so I have chosen not to do that this summer. Instead I will be staying at school taking loads of classes! Joy! But! Traveling with food allergies is still very much a passion of mine and I really want to further explore that in the future, stay tuned for more to come hopefully!


Thanks a lot to everyone following my blog; the support shown to me has been overwhelming and has left me speechless. Thank you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment